SiteManager - Card Group
NOTE: On www pages, this module is available to SiteManager Administrators only; please contact the Communications Office if you’d like to add this module to your page.
The Card Group Module displays images and text organized in colorful "cards" below the header.
- Click on the Add to Page Feature button (between the header and main content) and select the Card Group module.
- Mouse over the module and click on Edit.
- Select a Theme from the dropdown menu. The Theme determines the color of the cards and the background. To have the header blend into the Card Group select Continental.
- Click Save Configuration.
- Click on the Content tab. The Card Group module is organized by Items. These Items can be added, edited, reordered, and deleted from the Content tab.
- Click Add an Item. On the next page, select Layout Type and fill out the corresponding information.
- Do not add more than three Items per module or they will be displayed off of the page. On a mobile device, Items will be displayed one at a time and can be scrolled through horizontally.
- Make sure to click Save when editing each Item.
Last updated: October 28, 2022