LITS Resource Center
Last updated: November 6, 2022
- Click on Add Content to Main Content button and select the Google Forms and Calendar module.
- Mouse over the module and click on Edit.
- Follow the instructions in the box.
Adding an Appointments Calendar
- Follow the first five steps on the “Manage Google Calendars” instruction list to paste your calendar’s embed code into the text field.
- In your calendar, create new appointment slots and select edit details.
- Copy the URL after “This calendar’s appointment page:”.
- Replace the URL in the calendar embed code with the URL you just copied.
- Click Save.