SiteManager - Navigation
The Navigation module has two available layouts:
- Related Link
The Related Links layout (example below) is used in the Main Content column.
The Standard layout (example below) is used in the Navigation column.
To add the Navigation Module to a page:
- Click on Add Content to Main Content or Add Content to Navigation button at the bottom of the page and select the Navigation module.
- Mouse over the module and click on Edit.
- Click on Link Text and enter your title. You can add a URL either by choosing a page or entering a specific URL. (NOTE: If you are linking to a website outside of hamilton.edu, we suggest checking new window.)
- Click Save.
- If your navigation has more than one section, click on Add a new top-level link and follow the same directions as for the previous section.
- To change the navigation layout, click on Settings next to Links and select your desired layout.
- Generally, Related Links is used in the Main Content section and Standard is used in the Navigation section.
- Click on Save.
Last updated: March 1, 2021