SiteManager - Topic Block
About Topic Blocks
Last updated: June 24, 2023
The topic block module contains areas for a title, description, link and image. Each of these elements are automatically styled. On mobile devices the content is stacked.
- Headings should give a clear breakdowns of what you’ll find below.
- Descriptions should be no more than one or two sentences.
- Images must meet minimum width and height dimensions and will automatically be cropped to landscape view. Minimum image size = 500 x 334 pixels
Adding a Topic Block module
- Click on Add Content to Main Content button at the bottom of the page and select the Topic Block module.
- Mouse-over the module and click on Edit in the top right.
- Add your topic block heading (optional) and click on Save Heading to proceed to the next step of adding a topic block.
- Click on Add a topic block and fill in a heading, a description and links (if applicable).
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Save.
Editing a Topic Block
- Click on edit to modify an existing topic block.
- Make any edits to the text.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save.
Note: Please hold off on changing images and contact the College Communications Office if you’d like a different image included. The office maintain a large database of images and can help you select the appropriate image to illustrate your idea.