Zoom for GSuite
The “Zoom for GSuite” add-on integrates the video, audio and sharing functionality of Zoom meetings with Google Calendar and Gmail. Features include:
- Adding Zoom meeting details to your Google calendar events.
- Scheduling a Zoom meeting from Gmail using details in the message.
- Having meetings created in Zoom automatically display on your Google calendar.
- Visit the installation page.
- Click the blue Install button at the top of the page.
- In the Get ready to install window, choose CONTINUE.
- At the prompt “Zoom for Google Calendar wants to access your Google Account”, scroll to the bottom and click Allow.
- When complete, you should see “Zoom for GSuite has been installed!”
- Login to Google Calendar, or if you already have it open, refresh the page.
- If you don’t already have the ‘side panel’ open, click the arrow on the bottom-right corner of the calendar window.
- In the sidebar, click on the Zoom for GSuite button to open the add-on.
- Click the Sign in button.
- In the Sign In window, click on Sign in with SSO.
- In the Sign in with SSO window, enter ‘"hamilton" (hamilton.zoom.us) for the company domain.
- Login with your Hamilton account credentials.
- In the authorization window, click Authorize to allow the add-on to interact with your calendar.
- When scheduling an event, click the Add conferencing menu and select Zoom Meeting.
- This will automatically generate a meeting ID and add it to the event, with you as the host.
- When open in the sidebar, the Zoom for GSuite add-on can be used to schedule Zoom meetings based on information found in the content of email messages.
- Adjust the details as desired and click the Schedule Meeting button to create the meeting and add it to your Google Calendar.
NOTE: this will invite all email recipients to the Zoom meeting.
More information about using the Zoom Calendar add-on can be found in the Zoom help center.
Last updated: March 15, 2023