Zoom for GSuite
The “Zoom for GSuite” add-on integrates the video, audio and sharing functionality of Zoom meetings with Google Calendar and Gmail. Features include:
- Add Zoom meeting details to your Google calendar events.
- Schedule a Zoom meeting from Gmail using details in the message.
- Have meetings created in Zoom automatically show on your Google calendar.
- Visit the installation page.
- Click the blue 'Install' button at the top of the page.
- In the ‘Get ready to install’ window, choose CONTINUE
- Next, in the authorization screen titled “Zoom for Google Calendar wants to access your Google Account”, scroll to the bottom and click ‘Allow’
- When complete, you should see “Zoom for GSuite has been installed!”
- Login to Google Calendar, or if you already have it open, refresh the page.
- If you don’t already have the ‘side panel’ open, click the arrow on the bottom right corner of the calendar window.
- In the sidebar, click on the “Zoom for GSuite” button to open the add-on.
- Click the ‘Sign in’ button.
- In the Sign In window, click the button to ‘Sign in with SSO’
- In the Sign in with SSO window, enter ‘hamilton’ (hamilton.zoom.us) for the company domain.
- Login with your Hamilton account.
- In the authorization window, click ‘Authorize’ to allow the add-on to interact with your calendar.
- When scheduling an event, click the ‘Add conferencing’ menu and select ‘Zoom Meeting’.
- This will automatically generate a meeting ID and add it to the event, with you as the host.
- When open in the sidebar, the Zoom for GSuite add-on can be used to schedule Zoom meetings based on information found in the content of email messages.
- Adjust the details as desired and click the ‘Schedule Meeting’ button to create the meeting and add it to your Google Calendar.
- NOTE: this will invite all email recipients to the Zoom meeting.
More information about using the Zoom Calendar add-on can be found in the Zoom help center.
Last updated: March 15, 2021