BIWS Project Intake and Management Process
Last updated: July 28, 2023
- Complete the EIS Request Form. The BIWS team conducts a bi-weekly project planning meeting in which your request will be discussed.
- If needed, the BIWS team will schedule a discussion with project stakeholders where the project’s scope, outcomes, expectations, deliverables, and timeline will be clearly established.
- If an approved Data Cookbook specification doesn’t already exist, it will become a prerequisite for any project. The BIWS team can work with you to develop specifications.
- Once project specifications are completed and approved by the Data Steward(s) and at the Tech Build steps, project development will begin.
- When project development is complete, stakeholders will be contacted to test and provide timely feedback.
- When feedback is complete, the product owner will approve for launch and the solution will be moved into production.