Google Mail for iOS devices
Requirements: iOS 12.0 or higher
The Helpdesk recommends that you download and use the Gmail app from the App Store. If you wish to use the default Mail app on your iPhone, please use the following steps:
- Open the Settings application on your device's home screen
- Select Mail
- Select Accounts
- Select Add Account...
- Select Google
- Enter your account information:
- In the Name field, enter your name as you'd like it to appear to others.
- In the Email field, enter your full email address.
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- In the Description field, enter a description of the account (e.g. HillConnect)
- If you have Google Two-Factor Authentication enabled (if you aren't, you really should be using it), wait for your confirmation code and verify your account.
- Select Next at the top of your screen.
- Select Save to complete the sync process.
Last updated: June 24, 2021