LITS Resource Center
Last updated: April 14, 2023
The Help Desk recommends using the Gmail app from the App Store.
iOS Mail app
If you instead wish to use the default Mail app on your iPhone, follow these steps.
- Open the Settings application.
- Select Mail.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Add Account...
- Select Google.
- Enter your account information:
- In the Name field, enter your name as you'd like it to appear to others.
- In the Email field, enter your full email address.
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- In the Description field, enter a description of the account (e.g. HillConnect)
- If you have Google Two-Factor Authentication enabled, wait for your confirmation code and verify your account.
- Select Next at the top of your screen.
- Select Save to complete the sync process.