OS X - Change Security Settings
In order to allow unsigned packages to be installed on your Mac (OS X 10.7.5 - 10.x) you must change your security settings. For more information see: OS X About Gatekeeper
- Under the Apple menu in the top left of your computer screen, select System Preferences.
- Select "Security & Privacy" from the Personal subcategory.
- Click the unlock button to unlock the Security and Privacy settings.
- Click the "Anywhere" option to allow installation of unsigned applications downloaded from the Internet.
- Click the "Allow From Anywhere" button.
You should now be able to install the Printer Installation packages provided by the helpdesk.
Last updated: March 23, 2018