Study abroad takes early planning to thoughtfully integrate your academic work with the program you choose. See a study abroad advisor early.
- Complete the study-abroad planning form.
- Make an appointment with a study-abroad advisor by calling the Office for Off-Campus Study at 315-859-4022.
- Attend info sessions to learn about study abroad programs.
- Apply early since many programs use rolling admissions and fill before published deadlines. Learn about how to start applying by going to the Application & Aid section.
- Use the other links in the Getting Started section to support your planning.