Complete the Study Abroad Planning Form
- Go to https://hamilton-ocs.via-trm.com
- Once logged into Via, select “Programs” from the blue banner at the top left of the screen.
- Select “Global Learning Pre-Approved Programs” from the list of available programs.
- Click “Apply Now” to be guided to the study abroad planning form on Via.
- Complete and submit the planning form.
Make an appointment with a study abroad advisor or the appropriate Hamilton Program Coordinator
- At the bottom of the study abroad planning form, use the appointment links to set up an advising meeting with a study abroad advisor.
- Use our intake form to route yourself to the appropriate advisor.
Make sure you have a valid Passport
Your passport must be valid at least 6 months past your anticipated return date. You can apply for a new passport or renew a U.S. passport by going to the U.S. State Department website.
International students should check in with the appropriate authority in their home country to renew their passports.