Follow these three steps to make study abroad possible. We encourage you to start this process at least one year before you plan on going abroad.
Complete the Study Abroad Planning Form
- Go to https://hamilton-ocs.via-trm.com
- Once logged into Via, select “Programs” from the blue banner at the top left of the screen.
- Select “Global Learning Pre-Approved Programs." You may need to scroll down.
- Click “Apply.”
- Complete and submit the planning form.
Make an appointment with a study abroad advisor or the appropriate Hamilton Program Coordinator
- At the bottom of the study abroad planning form, use the appointment links to set up an advising meeting with a study abroad advisor.
- Use our intake form to route yourself to the appropriate advisor.
Make sure you have a valid Passport
Your passport must be valid at least 6 months past your anticipated return date. You can apply for a new passport or renew a U.S. passport by going to the U.S. State Department website.
International students should check in with the appropriate authority in their home country to renew their passports.