New students move in on Tuesday, August 20, 2019, between 8:30 a.m. and noon. A full schedule of activities is planned.
KEY DATES FOR FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS
- Mid-May: Receive your Hamilton email account and password.
Use this password to log in to My Hamilton to view the checklist of tasks you’ll need to complete before arriving on campus.
- Monday, June 10: Deadline to complete housing questionnaire
- Monday, June 10: Deadline to register for an orientation trip
- Wednesday, June 12: Deadline to complete the advising tour.
The advising tour provides an introduction to the Hamilton curriculum and advising system. Once you complete the tour, we will use your list of preferred courses to prepare your initial class schedule for the fall semester and assign you to an advisor.
- Late July: Complete security information modules and receive housing assignment.
In addition to getting information about your residence hall room and what to bring to campus, you are required to complete online security awareness training. These modules are designed to help you protect your personal information and teach you about your responsibilities when using Hamilton’s electronic resources.
- Early August: Class schedule posted on My Hamilton and advisor assigned.
- Tuesday, Aug. 20: Orientation begins.
- Thursday, Aug. 29: Classes begin.
- Thursday-Sunday, Sept. 26-29: Fallcoming & Family Weekend.
- Wednesday-Sunday, Oct. 16-20: Fall Recess.