Members of the Class of 2021 and new transfer students move in on Tuesday, Aug. 15, between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. A full schedule of activities is planned.
KEY DATES FOR FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS
- Mid-May: Receive your Hamilton email account and password.
Use this password to access your My Hamilton checklist, which includes links to the student life tour, advising tour, student health portal and more.
- Monday, June 5: Complete the student life tour.
Learn more about resources and opportunities at Hamilton, and review a checklist of tasks you’ll need to complete before arriving on campus.
- Sunday, June 25: Complete the advising tour.
Become acquainted with the Hamilton curriculum and advising system. Once you complete the tour, we will use your list of preferred courses to prepare your initial class schedule for the fall semester and assign you to an advisor.
- Late July: Complete security information modules and receive housing assignment.
In addition to getting information about your residence hall room and what to bring to campus, you are required to complete online security awareness training. These modules are designed to help you protect your personal information and teach you about your responsibilities when using Hamilton's electronic resources.
- Early August: Class schedule posted on My Hamilton and advisor assigned.
- Aug. 15-23: Orientation.
- Thursday, Aug. 24: Classes begin.
- Wednesday-Sunday, Oct. 11-15: Fall Recess.
- Thursday-Sunday, Oct. 19-22: Fallcoming & Family Weekend.