• Student Accounts

    The Business Office provides a monthly billing statement electronically to each student.

    Martin's Way
  • Object Codes

    What object code should I use for GL account numbers?

    Tuition Payment Information

    Several payment options are available to assist families; fall tuition expenses are billed in July.

  • Travel Expenses & Forms

    Allowable travel expenses typically include lodging, transportation, meals, mileage.

    Payroll Information

    Direct deposits will be available on payday and paychecks will be mailed out to the home address.

Financial operations administered by the Business Office include: accounts payable, student billing and collection, payroll, loan administration, grants administration, financial reporting, and budget management.

The Business Office strives to provide the best possible service to support the College’s overall mission in a manner that is as efficient and cost effective as possible. It is the responsibility of this office to ensure the College’s assets are adequately safeguarded and spent for the purpose of the College and in accordance with College policy and governing regulations.

The Business Office provides accurate and timely financial reporting to both internal and external parties and strives to use technology that allows for continual improvements in services and efficiencies. All those engaged with the Business Office are treated with courtesy and respect. Cooperation and teamwork within the office and campus community are imperative.

Who do I contact?

Amanda Gleasman, Accounts Payable, 315-859-4320 

  • Has the payment been made?
  • When will I receive my check?
  • I need a copy of an invoice.
  • Where is the paperwork that I sent over?

Gary Carrock 315-859-4376

  • How do I apply for a card?
  • How do I log onto the website?
  • How do I view my transactions?
  • When do I need to submit my statement and receipts?
  • I lost my card; what should I do?
  • There are charges on my card that I did not make. What should I do?
  • I am trying to make a purchase at the store and my card is blocked. What should I do?

Jarren Waterman, 315-859-4316

  • When will I get my paycheck?
  • How do I submit my time online?
  • My supervisor has not approved my time. What should I do?
  • How do I view my pay advice online?
  • Do I need a social security number to get a paycheck?
  • How do I get direct deposit?
  • How do I change my deductions?
  • What forms do I need to fill out?
  • I lost my check. What should I do?
  • I am a non-resident alien. Is there special paperwork I need to complete?

David Vore, 315-859-4603

  • How do I get access to my accounts in the budget tool?
  • I can’t view my budget in the budget tool.
  • Where do I charge this invoice?
  • How much money is available in my budget?
  • I need a new account number for my budget.
  • I have account numbers in my budget that I don’t need anymore. How can I get rid of them?
  • There is a charge to my budget that I don’t think is correct.
  • How do I do a web transfer?
  • I am trying to do a web transfer but it won’t process.
  • I can’t put my budget request in the system. What should I do?

David Vore, 315-859-4603

  • How much income will my endowment earn this year?
  • How do I figure out how much I have available to spend this year?
  • I need an account number for a new endowment, or for an endowment whose purpose has changed.
  • I am working with a donor to establish a new endowment. How much do we need to generate an award of $xxxx?

 Sylvia Risley, 315-859-4319

  • I can’t view my grant in the My Grants tool.
  • I need a new account number for my grant.
  • There is a charge to my grant that I don’t think is correct.
  • How much do I have left to spend on my grant?
  • When does the grant end?
  • I need to submit a report and need financial information. Where do I get it?

Business Office, 315-859-4322

  • Where do I go to bring in a deposit?
  • How do I get reimbursed for petty cash?

Sylvia Risley, 315-859-4319

  • I am holding a conference or event and want to collect fees by credit card. How do I do this?

Student Accounts, 315-859-4324

  • What is the balance on my account? 

You can access your bill 24/7 through your Cashnet account.

  • How do I sign up for electronic billing? 

Online billing is completed through Cashnet in the link provided. https://www.hamilton.edu/offices/business/student-accounts/cashnet

  • When is the due date for payment? 

 All payment infoamtion is found on the billing page found in the link provided. https://www.hamilton.edu/offices/business/student-accounts/billing-procedures

  • How can I pay?

Payment methods can be found on the link provided. https://www.hamilton.edu/offices/business/student-accounts/payment-options

  • What happens if I am late? 

Semester charges are billed in July and in December. Semester charges are due in August and January, respectively. If payment is not received by the due date, a 1% per month or 12% per annum late fee will be assessed.  The College must receive the FULL AMOUNT DUE on or before the due date indicated on the bill.  If full payment is not received by the due date, a late payment fee may be assessed, and future registration and continuing enrollment may not be permitted.

Amy Ariglio, 315-859-4317

  • See Amy Ariglio in Student Accounts if you need a document notarized.

Amy Ariglio, 315-859-4317

  • Where do I go to sign my loan paperwork?


Business Office

8 a.m.-4 p.m.
8 a.m.-4 p.m.
8 a.m.-4 p.m.
8 a.m.-4 p.m.
8 a.m.-4 p.m.

The $400 million campaign to provide students with a life-altering education.

Learn More About the Campaign

Site Search