Login/sign-up to view statements and/or pay student account online.
Note to Parents/Others: to log into CASHNet do not use your My Hamilton username & password.
Instructions for Electronic Billing
- Click on CASHNet for Students
- Login using your My Hamilton username/password
- You can view your bills and history
- To grant access to parents/others, click on Add New under Parent PINs.
If you already received an email from your student:
- Once you receive the email from CASHNet that the student has added you as a user/payer, access the provided link to set up your profile.
- Enter banking or credit card information
If you have not received an email from your student:
- Click on CASHNet for Parents / Others
Locate “Click here to register” and click
Enter the Student Account Number (Hamilton College ID), the Student Date of Birth in the format YYYYMMDDD as the “Shared Secret” and select Parent/Other
Complete the required information and follow prompt
Student will receive an email notification to approve access
Once student has approved, parent/other will receive an email with their password to login in and create profile.
Each month when the tuition bills are ready, you will receive an email informing you that the bills are ready to view. You then click on the link and log in with your user name and password. You can go in at any time and view your statements. The information will be updated monthly as the billing process is run.
If you have any questions, please call the Business Office at 315-859-4324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your cooperation!