Tuition Insurance Plan - Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Coverage
- Coverage begins on the first day of classes of the semester to the close of that semester.
- We must receive the application before the student begins classes.
- Coverage is on a per semester basis only.
- A complete withdrawal from the College is required.
- We must receive written verification that you will not complete the semester due to an illness or accident and you will not receive any academic credit.
- Benefits will be paid to the College by the refund plan and will be applied toward any outstanding balance owed to the College.
- Any benefits remaining will be refunded to you by the College
Withdrawals due to any of the following conditions are excluded:
- War or act of war, declared or undeclared: participation in a riot
- Withdrawal due to the use of any drug, narcotic or an agent which is similarly classed or has similiar effects unless it is given by and while under the care of a doctor
- Suicide or self inflicted injury or sickness
- Nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination