LITS Resource Center
Last updated: August 26, 2023
The Hamilton Guest wireless network uses a self-registration process. When you connect for the first time, a username and password will be generated for you.
- From your device, choose the Hamilton Guest Wi-Fi wireless network.
- A page will open on your device. If connecting for the first time, click the link for Self Register for Guest Access.
- If a page does not open on your device when connecting, open any web browser to continue.
- Provide your first name, last name, email and cell phone number.
- A username and password will be generated for you.
- Press Sign On to continue.
- Once connected, the registration page can be closed.
Guest Wireless Availability
- Guest Wi-Fi is available in all public, administrative and academic campus buildings as well as select outdoor locations. It is not available in the Residence Halls.
- The generated username & password will be valid for five (5) days.
- You can use your account on up to five (5) devices.
- If you forget your username & password, simply register for a new account.
How to Get Support
If you have trouble connecting to or using the guest wireless network, please contact the LITS Help Desk at 315-859-4181 (or x4181 from a campus phone), or visit the first floor of the Burke Library. Please be sure to identify yourself as a guest or visitor to the college to ensure that you receive the proper technical support.
Help Desk Hours
- Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sat –Sun: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.