Connecting to the Guest Wireless Network
The Hamilton Guest Wi-Fi network uses a self-registration process. When you connect for the first time, a username and password will be generated for you. Write them down for use during your time on campus, or a copy can be sent via email or text message (be sure to include valid contact info during the registration process).
- From your device, choose the Hamilton Guest Wi-Fi wireless network.
- A page will open on your device. When connecting for the first time, click the link for Self Register for Guest Access.
- Provide your first name, last name, email and mobile phone number (if you have one).
- A username and password will be generated for you.
- Press Sign On to continue.
- Once connected, the registration page can be closed.
Guest Wireless Availability
- Guest Wi-Fi is available in all public, administrative and academic campus buildings as well as select outdoor locations (it is not available in the Residence Halls).
- If a page does not open on your device when connecting, open any web browser to continue.
- The username & password generated for you will be valid for five (5) days.
- You can use your account on up to five (5) devices.
- If you forget your username & password, simply register for a new account.
How to Get Support
If you have trouble connecting to or using the guest wireless network, please contact the LITS Help Desk at 315-859-4181 (or just x4181 from a campus phone), or in person on the first floor of the Burk Library. Please be sure to identify yourself as a guest or visitor to the college to ensure that you receive the proper technical support.
Help Desk Hours
- M-Fri: 8:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sat –Sun: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- M-Fri: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Last updated: January 20, 2023