How to Fix - Maximum Number of Cookie Values Reached Error When Using Web Advisor
Cookies are files or saved browsing data created by sites you visit. Cache remembers parts of pages, like images, to help them open faster while browsing the web. Here are instructions for clearing them.
Last updated: March 8, 2021
Google Chrome INSTRUCTIONS
- On your computer, Open Chrome.
- At the top right, Click More.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, Select All time.
- Next to Cookies and other site data & Cached images and files > check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
NOTE : After you clear cache and cookies, some settings on sites get deleted. For example, if you were signed in, you’ll need to sign in again. If you turn sync on in Chrome, you’ll stay signed in to the Google Account you’re syncing. Some sites can seem slower because content, like images, needs to load again.
- Click the menu button > select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section > click Clear Data
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- For more information about managing site data, see Manage local site storage settings.
- With Cached Web Content check marked > click the Clear button.
- Close the about preferences page.
- Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
APPLE SAFARI INSTRUCTIONS
- On your computer, Open Safari.
- Click Preferences > click Privacy
- Click Manage Website Data > select one or more websites.
- Click Remove or Remove All.
NOTE : Removing the data may reduce tracking, but may also log you out of websites or change website behavior.
Microsoft Edge INSTRUCTIONS
- On your computer, Open Microsoft Edge.
- Select Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose.
- Under Time range, select a time range.
- Select Cookies and other site data > select Clear now