LITS Resource Center
Last updated: September 28, 2023
The Citrix Workspace App is installed on public lab computers around campus. The following installation instructions apply only to personal computers. You can read more about the Citrix system here.
Below are instruction videos for Mac and Windows users, walking you through the steps for installing the Citrix Workspace App on your personal machine.
- Video: How to Install the Citrix Workspace App on a Mac
- Video: How to Install the Citrix Workspace App on a Windows PC
- Go to https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/.
- Click the link under Workspace app for Windows (or Mac) Current Release depending on your computer’s platform. If you are unsure which version is appropriate, you can check your OS:
- Mac: Click on the Apple menu, and choose About This Mac.
- Windows: Press the Windows key + R, type winver, and hit Enter.
- Run the installer. Grant admin permission, if prompted.
Once the installation is complete, click Close.
Proceed to Registering and Logging in to Citrix.